Skip to main content

Enrollment Information

To enroll at Fort Towson Jr High/High School you will need to bring the following:

1.  Birth Certificate

2.  Immunization Record

3.  Test Scores

4.  Transcript or last report card

5.  CDIB and/or tribal membership cards (if applicable)

6.  Valid mailing address

7.  Withdrawal grades/check-out sheet from the previous school


If you cannot locate one or more of these items, it is possible to request records from your previous school.


Students who live outside the Fort Towson District will need to seek the approval of a transfer from

 Fort Towson Public Schools' Superintendent, Mr. Phil Hall.

For more information, call 580-873-2325 ext. 101.